On Thursday, May 13th at 12 PM (EDT), OPEX & National Vote at Home Institute (NVAHI) co-hosted Election Officials from jurisdictions of all sizes. The panel shared their experiences with adopting machines to automate aspects of their voting by mail processes including procurement, functionality and vendor selection.
Panelists for this event included:
- Justine Vigil-Tapia, Deputy Clerk Elections Director at Boulder Co.
- Tim Scott, Director of Elections at Multnomah Co.
- Eric Corbin, Deputy Director at Butler Co.
- Nancy Boren, Director of Elections at Muscogee Co.
- Hillary Hall, Senior Advisor to State and Local Election Officials at NVAHI
- Colleen Ciak, Vice President, Marketing at OPEX